Basics

Perfection Is Your Enemy

It's launch day at ChrisCree.TV! In this episode, Chris shares a little about what to expect from the site. In addition he talks about perfection being the enemy of getting started. It applies to a website launch, as well as with a new media plan.

Comments

8 Responses to “Perfection Is Your Enemy”

1. Heathero says:

great post! I actually did a video a week ago on the whole “perfection thing”. I had been putting off doing a video for a host of reasons, so that seemed like a great topic! Unfortunately the video turned out looking like molten lava! LOL! How ironic! Thanks for saying it for me! congrats on your new site!

2. Seafarer says:

Congrats on your launch of ChrisCree.tv – it looks great! So proud of you….

3. Chris Cree says:

Heather, I think a lot of us entrepreneurial types struggle with the whole perfectionism thing. A lot of times simply getting into action is more important than a perfect execution. With most things there's room to learn and improve along the way.

4. Chris Cree says:

Thanks Sheila! It's been really helpful to have you and the gang to bounce ideas off of throughout this process.

5. Jennifer Melear says:

Hey, loved watching the video! The music is great, I'll be sure to sign up for the weekly digest and check back often. Great job!!

6. Chris Cree says:

Heya Jen! I'm glad you found it useful. Expect you'll enjoy the good stuff I'll be sending your way.

7. Jennifer Melear says: